Helpful Directions to Bonsai Beginnings
We are excited to have you and family or friends at our bonsai nursery location. Being near relevant hubs, review the directions to Bonsai Beginnings near Savannah, GA.
While you book an appointment to visit us, look at a variety of Bonsai trees for sale in the United States. See you soon!
Arrive Via I-95 from South Carolina
1. Take the exit 109 GA-21/GA-30 to Pt Wentworth/Springfield/Rincon.
2. Then, bear right onto the GA-21 North ramp.
3. Turn right onto GA-21 North/GA-30 West (0.2 mi)
4. At the traffic light, turn left onto Piedmont Road /GA 30 West (2.0 mi).
5. At the traffic circle, turn left onto Benton Boulevard.
6. At the next traffic circle, turn right at Meinhard Road (0.2 mi).
7. 1100 Meinhard Road is on the right side.
8. We don’t have a sign, but you can see the number in the mailbox.
9. Nursery is in the field before the dead end.
From Downtown Savannah (12.2 mi & 21 Minutes Total)
1. Head west on West Bay St (1.7 mi).
2. Bear right into I-516 West and enter the ramp (1.3 mi).
3. Continue GA-21 North (6.7 mi).
4. Turn left at Hendley Road (0.5 mi).
5. Turn right at Monteith Road (2.0 mi).
6. Go around the traffic circle.
7. 1100 Meinhard Road is on the right side of the field before the dead end.
8. We don’t have a sign now, but our number is in the mailbox.
Via I-95 From I-16 & Points South
1. Take exit 107 Jimmy Deloach Parkway.
2. Turn left at the traffic light onto Jimmy Deloach Parkway (0.2 mi).
3. At the next light, turn right onto Highlands Avenue.
4. At the next light, turn right onto Benton Boulevard.
5. At the next traffic circle, turn left onto Meinhard Road (0.2 mi).
6. 1100 Meinhard Road is right before the dead end.
7. Even though we don’t have a sign, our mailbox number is visible.
8. Nursery is in the field.